About The Tarrance Group
The Tarrance Group is one of the most widely respected and successful Republican strategic research and polling firms in the nation. The firm is run by Edward A. Goeas III, who serves as President and CEO.
Our total commitment to quality has helped elect more than 80 Republican Governors, U.S. Senators and Members of Congress, as well as numerous state legislative candidates.
Goeas, with partners Brian Tringali and Dave Sackett, have built a team with diverse political experience. Members of the group work together through the developmental, analytical and strategic planning stages of survey research. In this way, the strengths of each member of our team are maximized and directed on the focused goal of winning your campaign.
The Sampling Manager handles the survey sampling process from initial discussion with project directors, sample acquisition and preparation, through delivery to phone banks for fielding surveys.
- Work with project directors in the firm to decide the appropriate sample frame for any given survey
- Obtain the required sample from a vendor or other list provider
- Set survey quotas instructions for the phone banks
- Prepare and send sample file and instructions to phone banks in advance of surveys fielding
- Communicate with phone banks and project directors during fielding for additional needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of databases, including queries
- Understanding of survey sample theory
- Strong attention to detail
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about this position.